Mascoutah, IL Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Mascoutah, IL. Your furnace is a very important actor in your home. It is what keep you comfy and cozy on even the coldest days of the year. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Mascoutah, IL annually. With regular maintenance, you will enjoy a furnace that functions better and last longer. Seeking a qualified technician for these services means that it will be done correctly, and minor problems will be caught early.
We are proud to offer exemplary furnance maintenance services to homes throughout the Mascoutah area. Our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Mascoutah, IL. Count on Weis Comfort Systems for all your home's HVAC needs, including a Mascoutah, IL furnace tune-up, repair, or installation. Reach out today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Mascoutah resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face in all our seasons. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance like air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that furnace maintenance is done once annually. Technically, Mascoutah, IL furnace maintenance can be done any time throughout the year, but fall is the best time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Mascoutah
Like many things, a furnace wears down over time. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Annual Mascoutah, IL furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to help your unit stay running at its best. The right HVAC maintenance program, including annual furnace maintenance, can reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
With yearly furnace maintenance in Mascoutah, you can expect to:
- Save money: Mascoutah, IL furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. It will help you avoid unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you won't need repairs or replacement products installed as often. Maximizing your furnace's efficiency also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A happy, healthy furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. Keep all your records from these yearly services visits, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is an exercise in prevention. You can avoid unnecessary breakdowns or other HVAC emergencies by receiving a professional tune-up, where any possible concerns can be addressed before they escalate into expensive problems or even safety hazards.
- Safety: With professional Mascoutah, IL furnace maintenance, your technician will make sure that your furnace and the area around it is clean and everything is properly connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. Your technician is equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By acting proactively and having maintenance done, you can operate on your terms at a time that is most convenient for you. You will be less likely to encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Our professional furnace tune-up includes an extensive checklist of cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. All of our maintenance visits include the services listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing yourself and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Mascoutah, IL furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and learn about these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Mascoutah, IL community for nearly half a century. We have been the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Mascoutah area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.