Monroe County, IL Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Monroe County, IL. Your furnace is a very important actor in your household. It is what keep you comfy and cozy all winter long. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Monroe County, IL annually. With regular maintenance, you will enjoy a furnace that functions better and last longer. Seeking a professional for these services ensures that it will be done correctly, and small problems will be detected preemptively.
Weis Comfort Systems provides exemplary furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Monroe County area. Our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Monroe County, IL. For a Monroe County, IL furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
We Monroe County citizens are well acquainted with extreme and irrational weather patterns throughout the year. Even those of us who cherish recreational fun in the cold outdoors of a midwestern winter, though, deserve and require a warm home in which we can seek shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance such as air conditioner maintenance, it is recommended that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once a year. While Monroe County, IL furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the best time to have this service completed. Your furnace should be inspected for issues and evaluated for performance abilities in the fall before temperatures drop for the year and you start heavily relying on your furnace to keep your home warm. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Monroe County
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Your Monroe County, IL furnace maintenance professional will run through an extensive checklist to inspect, test, adjust, and clean your unit and support your unit's overall health and performance. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you will reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
With yearly furnace maintenance in Monroe County, you can expect to:
- Save money: Monroe County, IL furnace maintenance will help you keep your furnace clean and running efficiently. You will be less likely to run into sudden HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Maximizing your furnace's efficiency also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A a properly functioning furnace keeps your entire home and your family warm whenever you need it to, even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In addition to keeping your furnace healthy and working well, which will keep it around longer, regular furnace maintenance may be necessary for your warranty. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be valid.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: Professional Monroe County, IL furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and properly connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By acting proactively and having maintenance done, you can operate on your terms at a time that is most convenient for you. You will be less likely to encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can be inconvenient, at best.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Our professional furnace tune-up includes an extensive checklist of cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
Annual professional maintenance is important to the functioning of your furnace. And in the event that something eventually breaks or decide it's time to upgrade to a new furnace, call Weis for furnace repairs or furnace installation.
You are doing yourself and your heating and cooling system a huge service by scheduling professional Monroe County, IL furnace maintenance every year, and using other professional services when necessary. However, there are some actions you can take on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, clean all vents and ducts, and try these other DIY tips.
We provide all the HVAC services your home needs, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is a family business and has been an integral part of the St. Louis area community for nearly fifty years. Time has proven Weis Comfort Systems to be the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Monroe County area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. Our furnace and HVAC services provide both the highest quality at the best value.
View our maintenance plans, and speak to our HVAC professionals to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.