Pevely, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Pevely, MO. Your furnace is a very important actor in your home. It is what keep you comfy and cozy on even the coldest days of the year. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Pevely, MO annually. When maintenance is done regularly, your furnace will work better and last longer. Counting on a professional to carry it out ensures that it will be done correctly, and minor issues will be detected early.
Weis Comfort Systems provides exemplary furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Pevely area. Our qualified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Pevely, MO. Count on Weis Comfort Systems for all your home's HVAC needs, including a Pevely, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or installation. Reach out today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
We Pevely citizens are well acquainted with extreme and irrational weather patterns throughout the year. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance like air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that furnace maintenance is done once annually. Technically, Pevely, MO furnace maintenance can be done any time throughout the year, but fall is the most opportune time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Pevely
Like many things, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Your Pevely, MO furnace maintenance professional will run through an extensive checklist to inspect, test, adjust, and clean your unit and help your unit stay running at its best. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you can reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
With yearly furnace maintenance in Pevely, you can expect to:
- Save money: Pevely, MO furnace maintenance will help you keep your furnace clean and running efficiently. It will help you avoid unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you won't need repairs or replacement products installed as often. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity means a lower gas bill, saving you money on your monthly bills. Switch to a smart thermostat for even further home energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A happy, healthy furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In addition to keeping your furnace healthy and working well, which will keep it around longer, regular furnace maintenance may be necessary for your warranty. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. You can avoid unnecessary breakdowns or other HVAC emergencies by receiving a professional tune-up, where any possible concerns can be addressed before they escalate into expensive problems or even safety hazards.
- Safety: Professional Pevely, MO furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and properly connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. Your technician is equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. You will be less likely to require emergency HVAC services, too, which can be inconvenient, at best.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Our professional furnace tune-up includes an extensive checklist of cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will make sure all parts of your home furnace and heating system, including the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, and thermostat, are correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
Annual professional maintenance is important to the functioning of your furnace. And in the event that something eventually breaks or decide it's time to upgrade to a new furnace, call Weis for furnace repairs or furnace installation.
You are doing yourself and your heating and cooling system a huge service by scheduling professional Pevely, MO furnace maintenance every year, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to keep your furnace healthy. Check and replace air filters, clean all vents and ducts, and try these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Pevely, MO community for almost fifty years. We have been the leading provider for all heating and cooling services in the Pevely area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
View our maintenance plans, and speak to our HVAC professionals to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.