Ruma, IL Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Ruma, IL. Your furnace is a very important actor in your household. It keeps you cozy and comfortable on even the coldest days of the year. Help it keep your family warm by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Ruma, IL annually. When maintenance is done regularly, you will enjoy a furnace that functions better and last longer. Seeking a professional to carry it out means that it will be done correctly, and minor problems will be caught preemptively.
Weis Comfort Systems provides exemplary furnance maintenance services to homes throughout the Ruma area. Our qualified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Ruma, IL. Count on Weis Comfort Systems for all your home's HVAC needs, including a Ruma, IL furnace tune-up, repair, or installation. Reach out today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Ruma resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face throughout the year. Even those of us who cherish recreational fun in the cold outdoors of a midwestern winter, though, deserve and require a warm home in which we can seek shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance such as air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once a year. While Ruma, IL furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the best time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Ruma
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Dust, lint, and grime build up, parts begin to wear down, and overall performance declines. With the appropriate care and attention, like furnace maintenance, this can be avoided. Annual Ruma, IL furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you can conserve up to 30 percent of your home's standard energy consumption according to Energy Star, which in turn leads to significant monthly utility savings.
With yearly furnace maintenance in Ruma, you can expect to:
- Save money: Ruma, IL furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. It will help you avoid unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity means a lower gas bill, saving you money on your monthly bills. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A a properly functioning furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: Professional Ruma, IL furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and securely connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. Your technician is equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By acting proactively and having maintenance done, you can operate on your terms at a time that is most convenient for you. That maintenance will reduce the likelihood that you will encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will make sure all parts of your home furnace and heating system, including the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, and thermostat, are correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
Annual professional maintenance is important to the functioning of your furnace. And in the event that something eventually breaks or decide it's time to upgrade to a new furnace, call Weis for furnace repairs or furnace installation.
You are doing yourself and your heating and cooling system a huge service by scheduling professional Ruma, IL furnace maintenance every year, and using other professional services when necessary. However, there are some actions you can take on your own to keep your furnace healthy. Check and replace air filters, clean all vents and ducts, and try these other DIY tips.
We provide all the HVAC services your home needs, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Ruma, IL community for almost fifty years. We have been the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Ruma area. We exist to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. Our furnace and HVAC services provide both the highest quality at the best value.
View our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.