Shrewsbury, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Shrewsbury, MO. Your furnace is a very important actor in your household. It is what keep you comfy and cozy all winter long. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Shrewsbury, MO every year. When maintenance is done regularly, your furnace will work better and last longer. Counting on a professional for these services ensures that it will be done correctly, and small issues will be caught preemptively.
We are proud to offer exemplary furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Shrewsbury area. Our qualified heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Shrewsbury, MO. For a Shrewsbury, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
We Shrewsbury citizens are well acquainted with extreme and irrational weather patterns in all our seasons. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance such as air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that furnace maintenance is done once annually. While Shrewsbury, MO furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the best time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Shrewsbury
Like almost anything else, a furnace wears down over time. Dust, lint, and grime build up, parts begin to wear down, and overall performance declines. With the appropriate care and attention, like furnace maintenance, this can be avoided. Your Shrewsbury, MO furnace maintenance professional will run through an extensive checklist to inspect, test, adjust, and clean your unit and support your unit's overall health and performance. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you can reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
With yearly furnace maintenance in Shrewsbury, you can expect to:
- Save money: Shrewsbury, MO furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. It will help you avoid sudden HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity means a lower gas bill, saving you money on your monthly bills. Switch to a smart thermostat for even further home energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance keeps major problems from developing and enhances the strength and efficiency of your system. A a properly functioning furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. Keep all your records from these yearly services visits, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. You can avoid unnecessary breakdowns or other HVAC emergencies by receiving a professional tune-up, where any possible concerns can be addressed before they escalate into expensive problems or even safety hazards.
- Safety: Professional Shrewsbury, MO furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and securely connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. You will be less likely to require emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. All of our maintenance visits include the services listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
Rely on the professionals to keep your furnace working well through annual maintenance. And in the event that something eventually breaks or decide it's time to upgrade to a new furnace, call Weis for furnace repairs or furnace installation.
You are doing your home and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Shrewsbury, MO furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, clean all vents and ducts, and try these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is a family business and has been an integral part of the St. Louis area community for nearly fifty years. Time has proven Weis Comfort Systems to be the leading provider for all heating and cooling services in the Shrewsbury area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. Our furnace and HVAC services provide both the highest quality at the best value.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.