Valley Park, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Valley Park, MO. Your furnace is an integral part of your household. It keeps you cozy and comfortable all winter long. Do your part to keep your family warm by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Valley Park, MO annually. When maintenance is done regularly, your furnace will work better and last longer. Counting on a qualified technician for these services ensures that it will be done correctly, and small problems will be caught early.
We are proud to offer exemplary furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Valley Park area. Our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Valley Park, MO. For a Valley Park, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
We Valley Park citizens are well acquainted with extreme and irrational weather patterns in all our seasons. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance like air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once annually. While Valley Park, MO furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the most opportune time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Valley Park
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Annual Valley Park, MO furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to help your unit stay running at its best. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you will reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
Annual furnace maintenance in Valley Park allows you to:
- Save money: Valley Park, MO furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. It will help you avoid unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat for even further home energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A a properly functioning furnace keeps your entire home and your family warm whenever you need it to, even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. Keep all your records from these yearly services visits, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be valid.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: With professional Valley Park, MO furnace maintenance, your technician will make sure that your furnace and the area around it is clean and everything is properly connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. That maintenance will reduce the likelihood that you will encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will make sure all parts of your home furnace and heating system, including the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, and thermostat, are correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
Rely on the professionals to keep your furnace working well through annual maintenance. And in the event that something eventually breaks or decide it's time to upgrade to a new furnace, call Weis for furnace repairs or furnace installation.
You are doing yourself and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Valley Park, MO furnace maintenance every year, and using other professional services when necessary. However, there are some actions you can take on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, clean all vents and ducts, and try these other DIY tips.
We provide all the HVAC services your home needs, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Valley Park, MO community for nearly half a century. Time has proven Weis Comfort Systems to be the leading provider for all heating and cooling services in the Valley Park area. We exist to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.