Air Conditioning Repair Grover, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Grover, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't wait to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Grover, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at(636) 202-0073
Air Conditioning FAQs for Grover, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Grover, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Grover, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Grover, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Grover, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Grover now. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Grover homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Our air conditioning repair technicians in Grover, MO, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. HVAC systems are complex and it's our job at Weis to provide next-level air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Grover, MO, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's essential for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Grover, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for more information about our Grover, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Grover homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are various things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Grover, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Grover air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their quality over the years. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Grover HVAC contractor of choice:
DEVOTED TO SERVICE
A leading Grover AC repair company, Weis Comfort Systems understands the importance of quality service. We want to provide the best we can including highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Grover, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Grover, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."