Air Conditioning Repair Harrisonville, IL. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Harrisonville, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Harrisonville, IL, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 202-0073.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Harrisonville, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Harrisonville, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Harrisonville, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Harrisonville, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Harrisonville, IL
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Harrisonville today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Harrisonville homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Our AC repair experts in Harrisonville, IL, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide next-level air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in Harrisonville, IL, now for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It's important for your wallet to take care of your business or home's HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Harrisonville, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for more information about our Harrisonville, IL, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Harrisonville homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are a lot of things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Harrisonville, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Harrisonville air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their work ethic over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Harrisonville HVAC contractor of choice:
DEDICATED TO SERVICE
A leading Harrisonville AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the value of quality service. We strive to provide the best we can including well-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
Weis relies on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Harrisonville, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Harrisonville, IL, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."