Heating and Cooling St. Louis, MO. Weis Comfort Systems' HVAC experts serve home and business owners in the Greater St. Louis area. We specialize in AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services. Hot summers and cold winters put a strain on heating and cooling systems, and it is our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide HVAC maintenance and installation service to St. Louis customers. Request service or call us now for 24/7 heating and cooling in St. Louis, MO.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and is dedicated to helping St. Louis homeowners with their HVAC needs. Our company only hires technicians and assures our customers that our HVAC services are both effective and affordable. Please visit our reviews to learn more about our successes. We've provided St. Louis, MO, heating and cooling services for more than 80 years, and want to make your home or business as comfortable as possible. If you have a heating or cooling at your business or in your home in St. Louis, we're here to help.
St. Louis, MO, Heating & Cooling
HVAC problems? Call Weis today for a free quote and more information. Since 1927, our expert St. Louis heating and cooling techs have provided customers with guaranteed results. Weis specializes in a variety of areas, including:
Weis Comfort Systems is one of the most-reviewed HVAC service providers near St. Louis for heating and cooling. It's essential for home and business owners to properly maintain their HVAC systems. A poorly-functioning heat or AC unit can put a major damper on your home's energy efficiency. Weis recommends consistent maintenance. Maintenance includes checking parts such as condensate drains, electrical connections, thermostats, and other system controls. Scheduling a heating and cooling appointment can save homeowners thousands and hassle from busted HVAC units. Our contractors are trained to ensure your heat works in the winter and AC in the hotter months. We're also dedicated to health and safety in your home and offer carbon monoxide, filter replacement and installation, humidity, purification, and other services.
Emergency Heating and Cooling Repair
Heating and cooling companies in St. Louis like Weis Comfort Systems know how difficult it may be for homeowners to manage HVAC maintenance. Here is our maintenance checklist to give you with a handful of go-to tasks and checks to keep your heating, cooling, and other systems in serviceable condition:
- Check your thermostat to make sure your cooling and heating system stays at a reasonable and comfortable level. You can reduce power bills by investing in automated thermostats to keep their homes cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and even kick on at set times to lower energy usage.
- Tighten electrical connections. You should also measure currents and voltages of a system's motors. Bad electrical connections can result in unsafe operation, poor efficiency, and even electrical fires. St. Louis HVAC contractors like Weis Comfort Systems point out that poorly-functioning equipment lowers a systems' life expectancy. Also check all of the system's controls and oil/gas connections.
- Lubricate moving components. "Dry" parts can create friction and rust. This may result in increased workload and further decreases your system's efficiency. Call Weis Comfort Systems for more info about heating and cooling in St. Louis.
- Inspect the condensate line. Your air conditioner unit handles water. Ask an air conditioning contracting company about this process or look at these tips on American Home Shield.
It is important to monitor and care for your HVAC systems. Weis Heating and Cooling, one of the leading heating and cooling companies in St. Louis, is here to help customers maintain HVAC systems to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase longevity. After all, who wants to encounter a heating or cooling issue in the middle of winter or summer? Contact us to learn more and request service.
Your St. Louis HVAC Company
Boilers, heating and cooling maintenance, installation, air filters — Weis Heating and Cooling in St. Louis does it all. We pride ourselves on:
- Headache-free HVAC maintenance to St. Louis homeowners.
- Providing customers with affordable heating and cooling solutions.
- Educating customers about HVAC systems, installation, and repair.
- Making your home or business efficient and more safe.
- Quick and effective heating and cooling service in St. Louis, MO.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our HVAC services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' heating and cooling experts in St. Louis, MO.