Heating and Cooling Town and Country, MO. Our HVAC experts serve business and homeowners in the Metro St. Louis area. We specialize in filtration systems, heating repair, air conditioning, and other HVAC services. Hot summers and cold winters put a strain on heating and cooling systems, and it's our goal at Weis Comfort Systems to provide HVAC maintenance and installation service to Town and Country customers. Request service or call us today for 24/7 heating and cooling in Town and Country, MO.
Weis offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and is dedicated to helping Town and Country residents with their HVAC needs. Our company hires technicians and assures our customers that Weis' HVAC services are both effective and affordable. Please visit our reviews to learn more about our company. We've provided Town and Country, MO, heating and cooling services for more than 80 years, and want to make your home or business as comfortable as possible. If you have a heating or cooling problem in your home in Town and Country, we are here to help.
Town and Country, MO, Heating & Cooling
HVAC issues? Contact Weis Heating and Cooling today for a free quote and more information. Since 1927, our professional Town and Country heating and cooling technicians have provided residents with top-notch results. Weis specializes in a variety of areas, including:
Weis Comfort Systems is one of the highest rated HVAC service providers near Town and Country for heating and cooling. It is essential for home and business owners to properly maintain their HVAC systems. A malfunctioning heat or AC unit can put a major drag on your home's energy efficiency. We recommend consistent maintenance. Maintenance includes checking parts such as thermostats, electrical connections, condensate drains, and system controls. Scheduling a heating and cooling appointment can save you thousands and hassle from broken HVAC units. Our contractors are trained to make sure your heat works in the winter and AC in the hotter months. We're also dedicated to health and safety in your home and offer carbon monoxide, filter replacement and installation, humidity, purification, and other services.
Emergency Heating and Cooling Repair
Heating and cooling companies in Town and Country like Weis Comfort Systems know how difficult it is for homeowners to manage HVAC maintenance. Below you will find a maintenance checklist to provide you with a few go-to checks and tasks to keep your heating, cooling, and other systems in servicable condition:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure your cooling and heating system stays at a reasonable and comfortable level. You can reduce power bills by investing in automated thermostats to keep their homes cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and even turn on at specific times to lower energy use.
- Check electrical connections. You can also measure voltages and currents of a system's motors. Bad electrical connections are known to result in electrical fires, poor efficiency, and unsafe operation. Town and Country HVAC businesses like Weis Heating and Cooling point out that poorly-functioning equipment lowers a systems' performance expectancy. Also look at all of the system's controls and oil/gas connections.
- Lubricate moving parts. "Dry" parts cause friction and rust. This may result in increased workload and further reduces a home system's efficiency. You can always contact Weis for more information about heating and cooling in Town and Country.
- Check the condensate line. Your air conditioner unit uses water. Ask an air conditioning contracting company about this process or look at these guidelines on American Home Shield.
It is important to monitor and care for your heating and cooling systems. Weis Heating and Cooling, one of the top heating and cooling companies in Town and Country, is here to help homeowners maintain these systems to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and extend their longevity. After all, who wants to deal with a heating or cooling issue in the middle of summer or winter? Call us to learn more or request service.
Your Town and Country HVAC Company
HVAC maintenance, boilers, air filters — Weis Heating and Cooling in Town and Country can do it all. We pride ourselves on:
- Headache-free HVAC service to Town and Country homeowners.
- Giving customers with affordable heating and cooling solutions.
- Educating homeowners about HVAC systems, installation, and repair.
- Making your home or business efficient and more safe.
- Quick and effective heating and cooling service in Town and Country, MO.
Call Weis Comfort Systems now for more information about our HVAC services. For Illinois (618) 233-3039 and Missouri (636) 343-8440. Weis utilizes, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Lennox, Daikin, Arzel, Water Furnace, and other great brands. Request Service now from Weis' heating and cooling experts in Town and Country, MO.