Offering a Full Range of St. Louis Heating Services
One important thing to remember about your heating system is that it affects your entire household. For instance, if you forget to change your heater’s filters, it can significantly impact your indoor air quality. A malfunctioning heater may also more than an inconvenience, it can be a huge hazard, leading to gas leaks and potentially even explosions.
Of course, those kinds of disasters are extremely rare—especially if your system is regularly maintained by professionals like our skilled heating technicians at Weis. Our goal is to help your equipment work better and last longer, ensuring your heater functions at peak performance for as many years as possible. With energy-efficient upgrades, we may actually be able to save you money on your utility bills over time. And remember, because of our level of experience, you can rest assured there’s not a heating problem we haven’t seen and solved before.
Call Wes Comfort Systems today if you are looking for:
- Furnace Repair: Is your furnace making strange noises or releasing a noxious smell? Are you experiencing poor indoor air quality or air flow throughout your house? Or maybe your furnace is refusing to heat your home at all? If any of these sound familiar, make sure to call Weis Comfort Systems today. We provide expert furnace repairs designed to get at the heart of the issue and prevent it from reoccurring in the future. We always work to get your equipment up and running again ASAP, so you are never without working heating equipment for long. And with trucks stocked with the latest tools and cutting-edge technology, your furnace is sure to always receive the utmost care when you call Weis Comfort Systems.
- Furnace Installation: Picking out the right furnace for your home can be a difficult process. You don’t want to waste money on something that’s too big, and will use more power heating your house than is necessary. But you also don’t want to waste money on something too small, as a unit that is not big enough may overexert itself to meet your needs, thus driving up your utility bill. At Weis Comfort Systems, we make sure you always get a brand new, top-of-the-line furnace designed to last for 15 years or more (with regular maintenance, of course.) A lot of homeowners end up wasting money on energy costs or having to replace their furnace before its time because the unit was not installed properly. To ensure your furnace is as efficient as possible, call Weis Comfort Systems—our technicians know how to get the job done right.
- Furnace Replacement: At Weis Comfort Systems, we know firsthand what a pain furnace replacement can be. We’re talking about a major expense, which is why our technicians promise to do everything in their power to save your unit before suggesting a replacement. That said, there comes a time where your furnace is nearing the end of its lifespan and breaking down so much, it may be more cost-effective to put in a new unit instead. We’ll help make this process easy, however, providing you with an energy-efficient system that may make up for the cost of installation in savings within a matter of years. Watch out for rising energy bills, as seeing your utility costs rise while your furnace’s performances declines is a strong sign you need a replacement.
- Boiler Services: Though not quite as common as furnaces, boilers are another popular heating option because they provide effective and energy-efficient heating power that can cover your whole home. Like furnaces, boilers also run on gas and electricity and distribute air through your ductwork. But while furnaces are a traditional forced air heating system, boilers generate warmth through water in a tank, using the steam to send heat not just to your ducts, but to your water taps as well. This is an added bonus of a boiler—it can replace your water heater! For more information about this reliable type of heating system, just call Weis Comfort today.
- Heat Pump Services: Heat pumps absorb heat from outside and transfer it throughout your home. One of the unique things about these systems is that they provide heating and cooling power, and can be installed in homes with or without air ducts (a heat pump that does not require ductwork is called a ductless mini-split.) Heat pumps are a great option for many homes that do not require as much heating power, as they are easily customizable.
Contact Us for All Things Heating in St. Louis, MO
When you need heating service in Ballwin, across the Metro St. Louis area, or even parts of Southern Illinois, Weis Comfort Systems will always be here for you. We have a reputation for delivering complete satisfaction, because our employees truly care about the communities they serve. We are committed to making our services affordable for any budget, which is why we offer multiple financing options and specials. We also offer free in-person estimates , so you never feel committed to anything. Call anytime to schedule emergency or same-day service, and let our heating professionals help make sure you stay warm this winter.
Submit a contact form online or call (636) 202-0073 to schedule quick & dependable repair, installation, or other service relating to heating in St. Louis or nearby areas today!