Fortunately, our technicians are trained to use cutting-edge tools and techniques to ensure that your new furnace is in working condition ASAP. Weis’ is made up of a team of professionals who are driven by the shared commitment to providing only the best furnace services and products, which is why our employees are trained to handle models by brands like Daikin and Lennox. And our St. Louis furnace experts will always help you figure out the most effective system for your living space or place of business and install it correctly, ensuring that it functions at peak efficiency for years to come.
Top signs it’s time to replace your furnace include:
- Frequent Repairs: As we mentioned above, eventually there will come a time where the most cost-efficient heating option is to replace your furnace. You will know when this time arrives when you start calling for frequent furnace repairs. From leaks and visible damage to poor indoor air quality and mechanical issues, if your furnace always seems to need service, it’s better to just cut your losses now, and replace it with a new one. This cost-efficiency rule also applies when you consider…
- Rising Energy Costs: As your furnace ages and becomes more worn down, it will have to work harder to heat your whole house. This means you will essentially end up with higher heating costs for less overall heat. For the sake of your utility bills, your comfort, and even your carbon footprint, it’s better to upgrade to a modern, energy-efficient furnace before your system entirely breaks down.
- Constant Cycling: When your furnace is always cycling on and off, and all you want it to do is provide consistent heating relief, chances are you’ve got a problem on your hands. On one end of the spectrum, you could just be dealing with a dirty filter. On the other, if your furnace is 10-15 years old, or has experienced a significant amount of damage, that cycling could be a sign that it’s time for a replacement
- Cold Spots/Airflow Problems: Ideally, your furnace should balance the heat throughout your home evenly, ensuring no one room receives too much or too little heating power. However, if you notice that there are certain cold spots throughout your house, there is a good chance your furnace is having airflow problems. In some cases, our technicians may be able to provide a simple enough repair to take care of the issue. But oftentimes, cold spots are a sign that you do not have a furnace that is equipped to deal with your home’s needs—in which case it’s probably time to consider installing a new one.
- A Lack of Heat/No Heat at All: If your furnace is having trouble heating your whole house, or has stopped heating your house altogether, do not assume the problem is just going to go away on its own. Call a technician, and have them perform an inspection. Your furnace’s one important job is to provide you with heat, so if your system cannot do that adequately, our technicians may recommend a replacement instead.
Remember, when looking for efficient furnace replacement, it’s usually better to work with seasoned HVAC contractors who can provide the guidance, support, and advice required when deciding which system is right for you. Amateur furnace replacement often leads to operation problems down the line, which may force you to replace your system before its time. If your furnace is old, worn out, or malfunctioning, selecting a new heating system to best fit your needs can be difficult without industry knowledge, so call Weis Comfort Systems today.
Replacing Furnaces in St. Louis Since 1974
Weis Comfort Systems is built on generations of family experience, and since 1974, we have been going above and beyond to provide every homeowners with the specific heating equipment they need. Call today to learn more about our replacement options, and you may be able to take advantage of money-saving deals and specials.
Our goal is to form strong relationships with our customers built on mutual trust and respect, which is why we are known across the region for delivering great service. And with same-day and emergency appointments available upon request, it’s always a good time to contact Weis Comfort Systems.