Signs You Need A New Furnace Installation
1. Utility bills on the rise – All HVAC units will get a little bit less efficient as time goes on. What this means is that the indoor air temperature will remain the same but at an increased cost off your utility bill because of the increase in inputs it takes to achieve that same level of output.
2. Old age – On average, furnaces last about 20 years depending on use, environment, maintenance and brand. If yours is much older and breaks down, you should reconsider any repairs and consult our furnace installation team instead.
3. Repair after repair – While we will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, you shouldn’t require furnace repair every season. If you’re getting to know our repair team by name they’re over so often, save yourself the trouble and consider a new installation that won’t need as many repairs.
4. It won’t turn on – There’s no more clear sign that you need to call in our St. Louis furnace installation team than a unit that won’t turn on. First, check that the pilot light is lit its usual color and then if it’s an electrical unit try testing the outlet with another appliance. But if your unit is dead, a new one is necessary in the Midwest winter so give us a call.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Top benefits of installing a new furnace include:
- Greater Savings: With a new energy-efficient furnace installed by an experienced professional, you may actually reduce your overall utility bills—meaning that the cost of your new furnace can pay for itself over time!
- Longer Lifespan: When you call Weis Comfort Systems for a new furnace, we promise to provide you with a top-of-the-line model, designed to last 15 years or more.
- Increased Comfort: With the best furnace options on the market, Weis can ensure you receive the perfect furnace for your home, one that will make sure every room in your house gets the warm air it needs.
For Furnace Installation in St. Louis, Call Weis Comfort Systems
For over 40 years, Weis Comfort Systems has proudly been serving homeowners in Ballwin, the greater St. Louis area, and parts of Southern Illinois. Our reputation is built on honesty and integrity, and a passion for building strong relationships with our customers. Contact us today, and you may be able to take advantage of flexible financing options and money-saving specials. We promise you will always receive service from a real-live person, and that our furnace experts will go above and beyond to accommodate your needs.