Air Conditioning Repair Hillsboro, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the experience and skills homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Hillsboro, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't wait to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Hillsboro, MO, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 202-0073.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Hillsboro, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Hillsboro, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Hillsboro, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Hillsboro, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Hillsboro, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Hillsboro right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Hillsboro home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Our air conditioner repair experts in Hillsboro, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide next-level air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Hillsboro, MO, now for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's essential for your wallet to take care of your business or home's HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Hillsboro, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for more information about our Hillsboro, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working like it's supposed to.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Hillsboro homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There's a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Hillsboro, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Hillsboro air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their dedication to service over the years. You can count on us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Hillsboro HVAC company of choice:
DEVOTED TO SERVICE
A leading Hillsboro AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling knows the value of quality service. We strive to provide the best in the business including highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. Learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Hillsboro, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Hillsboro, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."