Air Conditioning Repair Jefferson County, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Jefferson County, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Jefferson County, MO, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis’ capabilities and experience. Read our customers’ reviews here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at 636-343-8440.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Jefferson County, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I’m gone?: Unless you’re out for a couple of days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It’s also important to keep track of when you change them; our Jefferson County, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Jefferson County, MO, don’t hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s properly maintained. Jefferson County, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Jefferson County, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. We will give you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Jefferson County today. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Jefferson County homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
Weis’ air conditioner repair experts in Jefferson County, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complex and it’s our job at Weis to provide grade-A AC repair and maintenance.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Jefferson County, MO, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It’s important for your wallet to maintain your home or business’ heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Jefferson County, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Jefferson County, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Jefferson County homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There’s a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Jefferson County, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Jefferson County air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their dedication to service over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family’s HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis’ past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Jefferson County HVAC company of choice:
DEVOTED TO SERVICE
A leading Jefferson County AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the value of quality service. We want to provide the best in the business including certified HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis’ pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Weis relies on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our company.
Weis’ team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Jefferson County, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair specialists in Jefferson County, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."