Air Conditioning Repair Ladue, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Ladue, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don’t wait to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Ladue, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis’ capabilities and experience. Read our customers’ reviews here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 266-2290.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Ladue, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I’m gone?: Unless you’re out for a few days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It’s also important to keep track of when you change them; our Ladue, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Ladue, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s taken care of. Ladue, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Ladue, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems can provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Ladue today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Ladue home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Weis’ air conditioning repair experts in Ladue, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it’s our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide next-level AC repair and maintenance.
Don’t hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Ladue, MO, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to take care of your home or business’ heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Ladue, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis’ team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it’s our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for additional information about our Ladue, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Ladue homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are a lot of things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Ladue, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Ladue air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their quality in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your family and home’s HVAC interests. Read more about Weis’ past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Ladue HVAC company of choice:
DEDICATED TO SERVICE
A leading Ladue AC repair company, Weis understands the value of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business such as highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about Weis’ pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Ladue, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 266-2290. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair experts in Ladue, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."