Heating & Cooling in Oakville, MO
Heating and Cooling Oakville, MO. Weis Comfort Systems' HVAC specialists serve business and homeowners in the Greater St. Louis area. Weis specializes in air conditioning, air filtration, heating, boilers, and other HVAC services. Bad winters and harsh summers put a strain on heating and cooling systems, and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide HVAC tune-ups and installation service to Oakville customers. Request service and call us today for 24/7 heating and cooling in Oakville, MO.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates and coupons, and is dedicated to assisting Oakville homeowners with their heating and cooling needs. Our company hires technicians and assures customers that our HVAC services are affordable and effective. Check out these reviews to learn more about our company. We've provided Oakville, MO, heating and cooling services for upwards of 8 decades, and want to make your business or home as comfortable as possible. When you have a heating or cooling problem in your home in Oakville, we're here to help.
Oakville, MO, Heating & Cooling
HVAC issues? Contact Weis Heating and Cooling today for a free quote and more information. Since 1927, our professional Oakville heating and cooling techs have provided residents with guaranteed results. We specialize in a number of areas, including:
Weis is one of the highest rated HVAC companies near Oakville for heating and cooling. It's crucial for homeowners to properly maintain their HVAC systems. A poorly-functioning AC unit, boiler, or heater can put a major damper on a home's energy efficiency. Weis recommends consistent maintenance. Maintenance includes checking parts like as system controls, condensate drains, thermostats, and other electrical connections. Scheduling a heating and cooling appointment can save homeowners thousands of dollars and hassle from broken HVAC units. Our contractors are trained to ensure your AC works in the hotter months and heating in the winter. We're also dedicated to health and safety in your home and offer humidity control, air filtration, purification, and other services.
Emergency Heating and Cooling Repair
Heating and cooling companies in Oakville like Weis know how difficult it is for some homeowners to manage HVAC maintenance. Below you will find a maintenance checklist to provide you with a few go-to checks and tasks to keep your heating, cooling, and other systems functional condition:
- Check your thermostat to ensure the cooling and heating system stays at a reasonable and comfortable level. Homeowners can save money by investing in digital thermostats to keep their homes cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and even kick on at set times to lower energy use.
- Check all electrical connections. You can also measure voltages and currents of a system's motors. Bad electrical connections may cause unsafe operation, poor efficiency, and even electrical fires. Oakville HVAC companies like Weis point out that poorly-functioning equipment reduces a systems' performance expectancy. Also check all of the system's controls and oil/gas connections.
- Lubricate moving components. "Dry" parts lead to friction and rust. This usually results in increased workload and further decreases a home system's efficiency. Feel free to contact Weis for additional info about heating and cooling in Oakville.
- Inspect the condensate line. Your air conditioner unit handles water. Ask your AC contracting company about this step or look at these guidelines on American Home Shield.
It's important to care for and monitor your HVAC systems. Weis Heating and Cooling, one of the top heating and cooling companies in Oakville, is here to help customers maintain these systems to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase longevity. After all, who wants to deal with a heating or cooling issue in the middle of winter or summer? Contact us to learn more or request service.
Your Oakville HVAC Company
AC repair, furnace maintenance, boilers, air filters — Weis Heating and Cooling in Oakville does it all. We pride ourselves on:
- Stress-free HVAC service to Oakville homeowners.
- Giving customers with affordable heating and cooling solutions.
- Educating homeowners about HVAC systems, installation, and maintenance.
- Making your business or home safer and more efficient.
- Effective and quick heating and cooling service in Oakville, MO.
Call Weis Comfort Systems today for more information about our HVAC services. For Illinois (618) 233-3039 and Missouri (636) 343-8440. We utilize, install, and maintain the industry's best technology, including products by Lennox, Daikin, Arzel, Water Furnace, and other great brands. Request Service today from our heating and cooling experts in Oakville, MO.
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."