The plumbing system in your St. Louis Metropolitan area is critical to keeping your household running. You need it to work every day. When you need expert and comprehensive plumbing services, choose Weis Comfort Systems.
Signs You Need Professional Plumbing Services
It’s helpful for homeowners to recognize the signs that they need plumbing services. Here are some common signs to look for:
- No water: No water could mean a clogged line or a broken pipe. To reduce the damage, you should call a professional plumber immediately!
- Slow drains: Your drains should allow water to move quickly. If your drains are slow, it’s a clear sign of a clog somewhere in your drain line system.
- Water backflow: The wastewater should move away from your home. If it doesn’t, it can push back into your home, creating a big mess and destroying your property.
- Drains or pipes gurgle: Gurgling or bubbling drains and pipes is another sign of a clog in your system.
- Water stains on your walls or floors: Water stains are always a sign of a problem. It means you have a leak in your piping causing water damage.
If you notice any of these signs, call our team of plumbers for prompt and reliable service. We’ll get to the root cause of the problem and help minimize repairs and damage to your home and property.
Get expert plumbing repairs with us! Schedule your appointment by calling 636-266-2290 or contacting us online!
Schedule Plumbing Service!
Why Choose Weis?
For over 75 years, Weis Comfort Systems has been committed to providing St. Louis Metropolitan area homeowners with high-quality plumbing craftsmanship and customer service. Our experienced, trustworthy, and friendly technicians take pride in doing the job right the first time.
We offer various services, including plumbing repairs, replacements, installations, and more! We believe in our work and back it with warranties and competitive pricing.
With our 75+ years in the industry, you can trust that your home will be as comfortable as possible.
Call 636-266-2290 or contact us online for your appointment today!
How often should I replace my plumbing fixtures?
Plumbing fixtures should be replaced every five to seven years, depending on the type of fixture and how much it’s used. Of course, you can replace your fixtures more often if you want to change the look of your kitchen or bathroom!
How do I know if I have a plumbing leak?
There are some clear signs that you have a plumbing leak. You may notice decreased water pressure or a puddle around plumbing fixtures. You may also hear a hissing sound coming from your walls or pipes.
What should I do if I have a clogged drain?
The first step is to try using a plunger or a drain snake to remove the blockage. If this doesn’t work, contact a trustworthy plumber. They can use special equipment to clear the drain, such as an auger or hydro jetting.