Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Is it time to replace your water heater? Look out for these signs that indicate it may be time for an upgrade:
- Age: If your water heater is more than 10 to 15 years old, it’s nearing the end of its life span. Older water heaters are often less efficient and more prone to breakdowns.
- Rusty water: If you notice rusty or discolored water coming from your faucets, it could be a sign of internal corrosion within the water heater. This is an indication that your unit is deteriorating and may need replacement.
- Inadequate hot water: If your water heater struggles to provide sufficient hot water for your household’s needs, even after adjustments and maintenance, it may be time for a larger capacity or more efficient model.
If you’re experiencing these signs, contact Weis Comfort Systems today at 636-266-2290 for a professional evaluation and water heater replacement service.
Schedule Water Heater Service!
Choosing the Right Water Heater
When choosing a new water heater, it’s essential to consider your specific needs and preferences. We offer a variety of options to suit your requirements:
- Traditional water heaters store and heat large amounts of water in a tank, ensuring a steady hot water supply. They are available in different sizes to accommodate different household needs.
- Electric water heaters use electrical resistance elements to heat the water. They are generally more affordable to purchase and install compared to other types. They are also easy to maintain and have a longer life span.
- Gas water heaters use natural gas or propane to heat the water. They tend to have lower operating costs compared to electric models. Gas water heaters are known for their quick heating time, providing a continuous hot water supply.
- Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand without needing a storage tank. They heat the water directly as it passes through the unit, resulting in energy efficiency and space-saving benefits. Tankless water heaters are ideal for households with lower hot water demands or limited space.
When choosing the right water heater for your home, you should consider factors such as energy efficiency, upfront cost, operating costs, hot water demand, available space, and your preferred fuel source. Our knowledgeable team can help you choose the best option for your needs.
Ready to discuss your water heater replacement options and find the perfect solution for your home? Call us at 636-266-2290 to schedule your consultation today!
Schedule Water Heater Service!
Benefits of Upgrading Your Home’s Water Heater
Upgrading your home’s water heater can offer several benefits:
- Improved energy efficiency: Newer water heaters are designed to be more energy-efficient, resulting in lower utility bills. They incorporate advanced technology and insulation, reducing heat loss and optimizing performance.
- Consistent hot water: Upgrading to a new water heater ensures a reliable hot water supply when needed. Modern units provide consistent temperatures and faster recovery times, ensuring comfort and convenience.
- Longer life span: Older water heaters have a limited life span, while newer models offer improved durability and longevity. Upgrading to a new unit can provide peace of mind knowing that your water heater will serve you well for years.
Upgrade your water heater with Weis Comfort Systems. Call us at 636-266-2290 to schedule your consultation today!
Trust Weis Comfort Systems With Your Water Heater Replacement
Weis Comfort Systems is committed to providing superior water heater replacement services in Fenton, Affton, South City, MO, and the surrounding areas. Trust us to deliver reliable solutions, expert installations, and exceptional customer service.
We offer top-quality water heater solutions, financing, and special offers to help with the budget.
Schedule your water heater consultation today by calling us at 636-266-2290!
How often should I replace my water heater?
The average life span of a water heater is typically around eight to 12 years. However, the life span can vary depending on factors such as maintenance, usage, and the quality of the unit. If your water heater is nearing the end of its life span or showing signs of deterioration, we recommend considering a replacement.
Can I install a water heater myself?
Water heater installation requires technical knowledge and expertise. We recommend hiring a professional plumber to ensure proper installation, compliance with local codes, and safety.
How long does it take to install a new water heater?
The installation time can vary depending on the type of water heater, the complexity of the installation, and any necessary modifications. Typically, a professional installation can be completed within a few hours.