Air Conditioning Repair Robertsville, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Robertsville, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don’t hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Robertsville, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis’ capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 266-2290.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Robertsville, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I’m away?: Unless you’re out for a couple of days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Robertsville, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Robertsville, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s properly maintained. Robertsville, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Robertsville, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We can provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Robertsville today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Robertsville home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Our AC repair experts in Robertsville, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it’s our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide grade-A air conditioning repair and maintenance.
Don’t hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Robertsville, MO, today for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It’s important for your wallet to maintain your business or home’s heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Robertsville, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis’ team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it’s our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Robertsville, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to make sure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems’ preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Robertsville customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are various things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Robertsville, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Robertsville air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their quality over the years. You can count on us to protect your family and home’s HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis’ past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Robertsville HVAC company of choice:
LOYALTY & SERVICE
A leading Robertsville AC repair contractor, Weis Comfort Systems understands the value of quality service. We want to provide the best we can including highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about Weis’ pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Weis relies on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our business.
Weis’ team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Robertsville, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 266-2290. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair specialists in Robertsville, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."