Air Conditioning Repair Clayton, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Clayton, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don’t hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Clayton, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 266-2290.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Clayton, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left “on.” You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on “auto.”
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I’m gone?: Unless you’re out for a few days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to “auto”.
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know what you’re looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It’s also important to keep track of when you change them; our Clayton, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Clayton, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s taken care of. Clayton, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Clayton, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an AC system. We can give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Clayton today. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Clayton homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating and Cooling
Our air conditioner repair technicians in Clayton, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complex and it’s our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide grade-A air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Clayton, MO, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It’s important for your wallet to take care of your home or business’ HVAC systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Clayton, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for more information about our Clayton, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working like it’s supposed to.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Clayton customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There’s a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Clayton, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Clayton air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their dedication to service in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your home and family’s HVAC interests. Read more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Clayton HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Clayton AC repair company, Weis knows the value of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business including well-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our business.
Weis’ team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Clayton, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 266-2290. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair experts in Clayton, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, “When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we.”