Air Conditioning Repair Webster Groves, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Webster Groves, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Webster Groves, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers’ reviews here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 266-2290.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Webster Groves, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left “on.” You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on “auto.”
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I’m away?: Unless you’re out for a couple of days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to “auto”.
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Webster Groves, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Webster Groves, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s properly maintained. Webster Groves, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Webster Groves, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Webster Groves today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Webster Groves homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating and Cooling
Weis’ air conditioning repair experts in Webster Groves, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. HVAC systems are complex and it’s our job at Weis to provide next-level air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in Webster Groves, MO, today for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to take care of your home or business’ heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Webster Groves, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it’s our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for more information about our Webster Groves, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Webster Groves customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There’s a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Webster Groves, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Webster Groves air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their dedication to service in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your family and home’s HVAC interests. Read more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Webster Groves HVAC contractor of choice:
LOYALTY & SERVICE
A leading Webster Groves AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the value of quality service. We strive to provide the best in the business such as certified HVAC contractors, efficient and safe equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Weis’ team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Webster Groves, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 266-2290. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair techs in Webster Groves, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, “When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we.”