Air Conditioning Repair Town and Country, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified heating and cooling technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Town and Country, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don’t wait to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Town and Country, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis’ capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 202-0073.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Town and Country, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I’m gone?: Unless you’re out for a couple of days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It’s also important to keep track of when you change them; our Town and Country, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Town and Country, MO, don’t hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s taken care of. Town and Country, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Town and Country, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We can provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Town and Country right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Town and Country homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating and Cooling
Weis’ AC repair experts in Town and Country, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it’s our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide top-notch air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Don’t hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Town and Country, MO, now for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is important for your wallet to take care of your home or business’ heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Town and Country, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis’ team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it’s our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Town and Country, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems’ preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Town and Country homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Town and Country, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Town and Country air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their quality over the years. You can trust us to protect your family and home’s HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Town and Country HVAC company of choice:
DEVOTED TO SERVICE
A leading Town and Country AC repair company, Weis knows the importance of quality service. We strive to provide the best in the business such as certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our company.
Weis’ team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Town and Country, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair specialists in Town and Country, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."