Air Conditioning Repair Valley Park, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Valley Park, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don’t wait to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Valley Park, MO, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis’ capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at }.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Valley Park, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I’m gone?: Unless you’re out for a few days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It’s also important to keep track of when you change them; our Valley Park, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Valley Park, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s properly maintained. Valley Park, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Valley Park, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Valley Park right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Valley Park homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Weis’ air conditioner repair experts in Valley Park, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complex and it’s our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide next-level air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Don’t hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Valley Park, MO, now for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It’s crucial for your wallet to maintain your business or home’s HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Valley Park, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis’ team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for additional information about our Valley Park, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to ensure their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis’ preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Valley Park customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There’s a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Valley Park, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Valley Park air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their quality over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family’s HVAC interests. Read more about Weis’ past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a few of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Valley Park HVAC company of choice:
LOYALTY & SERVICE
A leading Valley Park AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the importance of quality service. We want to provide the best in the business such as highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Weis Comfort System’s team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Valley Park, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 266-2290. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair specialists in Valley Park, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."